Our menu complies with the New School Food Standards and offers variety and options to all with hot and cold food available every lunchtime.
In accordance with the catering contract under which school meals are provided by Chartwells and the pricing review clauses contained within that contract, the new school meal prices from Monday 2nd November 2020 are detailed below:
Our food is provided by Chartwells. All bread is freshly baked daily and 95% of their fruit and veg is sourced from British growers.
The price of school dinners is £12.25 per week (£2.45 per day) throughout the Federation. Please ensure all meals are paid for in advance, at the beginning of the week. If your account is not credited with the required money, we will be unable to allocate your child a meal.
Of course, your child has the option to bring in a packed lunch, if preferred. Under no circumstances should there be sweets, glass bottles or fizzy drinks brought into school.
We are always happy to speak to anyone with ideas and concerns. If special diets are required then these can be catered for by our excellent kitchen team.
If you feel you may be entitled to free school meals you can apply by clicking here
The eligibility criteria for free school meals has been changed. Please see attached letter with most recent changes.
If you have any concerns or special dietary requirements then please contact us
For Allergen information, please contact school office.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
How do I apply?
Apply online here: for children in year 3 and above.
- Applying online is quick and easy to do, you will receive notification of your eligibility immediately and there is no risk that your application will get lost in the mail.
- If you are eligible you can begin claiming free school meals the same day
- If you don’t have the Internet at home, you can visit your local library
How to complete a paper form
- Use BLOCK CAPITALS and black ink.
- Complete all information on the following pages.
- Please remember to sign and date the form
Please click here to see:
- Free school Meal change
- Free school Meal Registration
- Healthy Eating Statement
- Chartwells School Menu - Summer 2020 - up to end October 2020
- Chartwells School Menu - Autumn/Winter 2020/21
- Chartwells - Medical Diet Guide for Parents
- Chartwells Medical Diet Request Form Oct 2020
- Chartwells Medical Diet Evidence Support Form
- Chartwells Nut Policy Statement 2020
- Chartwells May Contain Nuts Consent Form 2020