School uniform is expected to be worn by all students at all times from arrival on school premises to leaving the school site at the end of the day.
Students should enter school correctly dressed in full school uniform.
A reminder of the school uniform is included below for reference. Please ensure all items purchased and worn for school meet the requirements.
At Woodstock School, the uniform is as follow
- A bright blue sweatshirt with school logo
- A white polo shirt.
- Black trousers - girls are also permitted to wear skirts/pinafore in black
- Black polishable shoes.
Sweatshirts and polo shirts are available, with the school logo, from the school office.
Prices range from £5.50-£6.50 for polo's and £7.50-£8.50 for sweatshirts.
At Bristol Gateway School, the uniform is as follows
- Black Trousers or Skirt
- White Shirt or BGS Polo Shirt
- Black BGS Jumper
- Black, formal, leather or leather-look shoes. No boots, trainers, sports shoes or footwear with wheels.
- Jewellery – a wristwatch and a single stud in each ear only are permitted.
- Facial piercings are not permitted.
- Hair must be of standard school style with no extremes in colour, cut or styling.
Uniform is available for purchase from the school office at a cost of £12.50 for a Jumper and £8.50 for a Polo Shirt